Landscape team are searching for a motivated Rural Insurance Specialist to join a dynamic and busy team at the heart of the agricultural community. Ensuring key accounts, both commercial and farming are supplied with excellent advice and customer service, the successful candidate will contribute to the development of the business. This self-employed position gives the candidate the scope to run the business with autonomy and flexibility so long as KPI's are met in order to grow sales in insurance and risk management.
A competitive salary is available.
Rural Insurance Specialist is responsible for obtaining patient demographics, verifying eligibility and benefits and obtaining the appropriate authorization for anticipated procedures. The role requires exceptional customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to patients, internal customers and external customers.
- Promote and encourage sales activity.
- Recognise opportunities to further develop the business.
- Communicate and support other team members where necessary.
- Keep up to date with current affairs and issues within the rural community.
- At least one year of sales experience.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- An agricultural background.
- High Financial acumen.
- An organised approach to work.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules.
- The hours of work are 30 hours per week.